benippon banner

torstai 24. kesäkuuta 2010

KimiKiss volume 4

so!
I went and bought newest volume of Kimikiss!
And as a Kimikiss fan, I found it really good! it was maybe the best out of 4 that were available at that time.
I TRY TO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING! if you are fan of kimikiss, I recomend you to read it first before you read what I have to say about it!

This volume centers around genious, but unsocial girl Futami Eriko, who wants to do all kinds of experiments.
She never got to do what children usualy do, because of her overprotective mother.
Our main protagonist starts to spend time with her, so she would break out of her social shell and get friends.

The story is very heartwarming in my opinion, because personally, I am not a social butterfly.
So I can relate to her a bit.
Ending of the volume in my opinion was pretty dissapointing.
I felt like it could have been done some other way. (its kind of hard to say because I dont want to spoil anything again.)

So my final judgement for this volume is:
It was great, it was a bit better than previous volumes, but it had a dissapointing ending.
I really could relate a little to Eriko, and she may  have become my favourite girl in the kimikiss series.

I highly recomend kimikiss to everyone who likes highschool romance comics!

this is all I have to say for now, Next Asu no Yoichi (american puplish name: samurai harem... WHAT THE HELL?!)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti