benippon banner

maanantai 12. heinäkuuta 2010

Clannad Aftermath

okay.
this has been very emotional day.
The fact that Clannad ended so well, still amazes me.
I dont remember feeling this satisfied by anime in a while.
But at the same time i feel kind of sad, it feels like i have lost a friend which has walked by my side for a while.
I know that there is always possibility to watch it again. but i dont think it will catch the same emotion i felt today, after i watched last episodes.
Ofcourse im going to watch it again next year, cause there is noway im gonna watch it this year again.
But there is possibility that I watch it again with my friends this year, i'll never know.

I honestly think that there isnt gonna be as great anime series in five years as clannad.
Clannad was well built, writen, animated and delivered anime, that just satisfied many people.
I might even say it was better anime, than any anime Gainax has putten out.
of course thats only my opinion, and I respect everyones opinions.

I even started to think about getting the game and play it through.

But i'd like to hear other peoples toughts after watching clannad.

thank you, and Peace!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti